Heart of a Giant Memorial Cornhole Tournament
If you are registered for the Heart of a Giant Memorial corn hole Tournament on August 7th here are some updates for the day of the event:
- Check-in begins 30 minutes before play begins (1:30 for kids tournament (under 21); 5:00 for adult tournament (21&^). Any team that is not in line to be checked in by the start time will forfeit their first scheduled game.
- Feel free to bring lawn chairs/pop-up tents, but no coolers please! Water, gatorades, $3 beer, and seltzers will be available for purchase and NO outside alcohol is permitted!
- Grade school teams should have an adult present to help with score/rules.
- Food trucks/snacks/beverages/ t-shirts and $5 raffles will be available for purchase! (Cash & credit card swipes (could be slow). If you ordered t-shirts–early pick up is Friday evening, 5:30-7:30 PM or Saturday morning 9:30-11:30am at the SRS cafeteria entrance.
- Minimal parking will be available in the church parking lot, the Old Legion across Bardstown Rd, and the Strathmoor lot. A jamboree will be at AHS, so parking will be limited! Park at a friend’s or along the street and walk if possible!
- Bring a cell phone with a full battery. Bracket updates will be posted, but texting will be used to communicate with teams if needed.
- Corn hole rules are on www.playcornhole.org, and printed rules will be available at the event.
- Due to the number of registered teams, this will be a single elimination tournament, but as boards free up unofficial games can be played!
- Stretch and come ready to play! Event is rain or shine.
We can’t wait to see you!
Why St. Raphael?
Learn more about our faith-filled community and dynamic curriculum.
St. Raphael is a faith-filled, Catholic community serving God, families and children by instilling the core values of faith, community, achievement and leadership.